Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photos of Ecuador

Sofia and I are in week 2 of our long stay in Ecuador and we are loving every minute. Juan will arrive this Saturday...we have really missed our guy! We are planning a trip to the rain forest the Sunday after he arrives so I´m excited to share some photos of that adventure but until then here are a few that I have taken the past few days...Enjoy.








These are just some photos I took of the city. Juan´s parents building is very close to where these photos were taken.

Sofia´s cousins- Gaby, Sofia, Nico, Esteban Andres and David

This photo is a little dark but I wanted to show you our wild Sofia walking...I mean running. I can´t keep up with her...maybe it´s the altitude :)

I love this photo. Sofia has her cousin Nico´s pajamas on and her Ita Ena put a scrunchy in her hair...too cute.

Sofia hanging out with her cousins.


Sofia having fun. (Tia Lore is holding her)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics Amanda!!! We miss you guys a lot!!!
Gaby