Sofia and I left for Ecuador on Monday for a month long stay. It has been so nice and Sofia is getting so much attention and I´m getting to sleep in :) We have been eating a tone and enjoying all of it. The food here is all natural...no preservatives so all we do is eat! Oh...and Sofia is walking a lot. After seeing her cousins run all over she decided that she didn´t want to be left out. I love seeing her with her family here...everyone just loves her and she is loving them. I will post some pictures soon so that you can see this beautiful country.
Here are some neat facts about Quito, Ecuador:
-Ecuador is split by the equator; the line passes just to the north of the capital city of Quito.
-The elevation of the city is 2,850 m (about 9,350 ft), making Quito the second-highest administrative capital city in the world.
-Ecuador has numerous volcanos; one of them, if mesaured from the center of the earth, would be even higher than Mt. Everest! (On a clear day, I can actually see some volcanoes from Juan´s parents home)
-Quito, known as “the eternal spring, is said to have the best weather in the world.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love you and miss you!
Juan
glad you're having fun! enjoy all the help!
Post a Comment